This event has passed
Moonlight Beach Bash
Saturday, October 7, 2017 @ 3:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Celebrate Encinitas' "Local Summer" as Encinitas Parks and Rec brings a beach party to close out the best part of 2017.
Moonlight Beach Fest celebrates Encinitas life to the fullest, bringing together arts, beach culture, basically all the ingredients to have a killer time at the beach! Annually, the first Saturday of October celebrates the City's founding in October 1986. Come celebrate, spend time together with friends and family and enjoy what's typically Encinitas' best beach weather.
Activities will include (subject to change)
- Food trucks: Taco Picasso & Kona Ice
- "The Devastators" live in concert 4:30pm - 6:00pm
- Fern Street Circus- A show for all ages! Merges the magnificent and the everyday through their performances. They will be hosting a fine acoustic Gypsy trio, hoops, contortion, unicycling, juggling, tight wire and foot juggling.
- Studio FX- Performing Hip-hop dances by the Urban Misfits, Syde FX and Urban FX. Come and get involved and win some Studio FX Swag Gear.
- Sidewalk chalk artists Gus and Theresa Thorman- Come watch these amazing creations develop right before your eyes.
- Art Miles public mural project- have fun, come together, learn about each other’s culture and traditions. Join us in creating two murals on the beach. Fun for all ages!
- See a giant sand sculpture being built throughout the event to be completed before the event ending for a great photo opportunity
Special thanks to our Moonlight Beach Bash event sponsors AMR Ambulance Service, Dudek, EDCO, Encinitas Magazine and the YEW! network.
Check back for more event information, including music lineup and event schedule. For more information, call 760-633-2740 or email email@example.com. To inquire about Moonlight Beach Fest sponsorship opportunties, email firstname.lastname@example.org.