SeeClickFix is used to report non-emergency issues to the City. Please enter your issue in the form below. Also check out the mobile app which will give you the ability to report a problem on the go. Get the mobile App here.
If you are having issues with the above window, click here.
The form above allows you to submit service requests, and view existing issues that have been reported. Please follow the steps below:
1. Choose a service request Category from the list that matches your issue.
2. Drag the map marker to the location of your issue, or type in the address directly.
3. Take a new photo or upload an existing one.
4. Enter a Description (optional) and any additional questions (optional).
5. Choose how you would like to submit the request.
6. Click Submit.
Tips for Mobile Users
- When logging a service request with your device, the closer you are to the issue you are reporting, the easier it will be for the city to determine where the issue is located. Your phone will place a point on a map that City staff use in finding and fixing the issue in the field. Of course, only log an issue where it is safe to do so!
- You have the option to upload a photo with each service request as a visual reference to help communicate the issue.
- All reported issues can easily be viewed through the app. Customer service requests are routed to City staff to help answer your questions and provide solutions.
- Find additional info or technical support for your request here
SeeClickFix is available for download as an app on the following platforms:
The City of Encinitas staff responds to SeeClickFix requests during regular business hours. If this report comes in on a holiday, weekend or after-hours, it will be read the next business day. For after-hours emergencies, please call 760-633-2922.
Please be advised: SeeClickFix is NOT to be used for emergencies. For urgent matters, that require immediate attention or a police response, call 9-1-1
Once you have sent a report, you will receive email communication acknowledging your service request. You can continue to check on the status of the issue online. Once the work is complete or the issue has been resolved, you will be notified by email as well.
For technical support with the SeeClickFix platform (web or mobile), please email email@example.com directly.